Are you a practitioner supporting people’s wellbeing on any level:
If so, then you’ll know how important it is to keep topping up your own ‘cup’ in order to continue offering quality support to the people who come to you.
Are you currently looking for a mentor – someone who understands the particular challenges of your role and who ‘gets’ what you do?
If so, I can help!
As someone in a caring profession it can sometimes be hard to reach out and ask for support. We too need to find that ‘safe space’ and to feel that sense of trust and rapport, in order to fully explore our beliefs, reactions and challenges.
But, as a practitioner, who do you turn to?
I’ve worked with a range of practitioners, in both mainstream and complementary practice, to provide a space where they can:
- explore and address any emotional or physical reactions that have come up for them during their work
- further develop their skills of compassionate connection and rapport with their clients
- gain deeper insight into any challenges they’re experiencing
So, if you’d like the opportunity to take some time for reflection, learning and growth that will support you in:
- enhancing your skills
- establishing a solid connection with your clients
- providing a deep sense of safety for your client, thus reducing any ‘resistance’ (activation of fear) in them
- experiencing a smoother and more satisfying journey with each client
then let’s have a chat.
I’m happy to offer sessions either remotely or face-to-face.
6 x 1 hour sessions, held monthly – £1,260.00
Just click on the button below to find out more:
For full Mentoring Terms and Conditions click here.