Thank you so much for your interest in being involved in this Guest Slot chat series!
I deeply appreciate the gift of your time and sharing of your knowledge.
Please read the following information to make sure you are completely comfortable with the plan for the session.
(You are free to change your mind at any time.)
The session will be Live via StreamYard and will take up to an hour or so.
After our chat I will download the video and add it to my YouTube channel and podcast (see below).
I will then send you these links so that you can share them on your social media platforms, website, etc.
My aims for these interviews:
- To raise awareness of wellbeing and self-care for all.
- To collaborate with like-minded people.
- To utilise each other’s database/social media following to spread our message for health.
- To educate people on self-care – in its broadest sense – and its benefits.
- To bring scientific and reliable information in front of people.
- To learn how a variety of different people are sharing their skills in support of wellbeing in a range of ways.
- To appreciate and help promote the work of other small businesses.
To get an idea of what it’s like to take part in one of these guest slots, you can see previous examples on my YouTube channel,
or listen in on my podcast.
And if you’d like to take a look at the WILD Wisdom Wellbeing group where the Lives are broadcast then click here (the group is private so you’ll need to join, in order to see posts.
You’re welcome to dip in, take a look, and then choose whether or not you’d like to remain in the group – though of course I hope you’ll like it and decide to stay)
Please check the following details in relation to the interview and, if you’re happy to go ahead, enter your details below.
- We both hold the rights to the contents of the recording.
- This recording is to be shared across our various social media platforms and our details will be published where appropriate.
- Please send me a professional picture of yourself and a short Bio at least one week prior to our interview. (My address is email@example.com)
- There is no payment involved in the recording of this interview.
- I will share the StreamYard link with you on the day of our chat. (If you are new to using StreamYard you can find guest information here.)
- Please send me 3 topics you would like to include in our chat. I will also prepare some questions that I’d like to ask you, and I’ll share these with you before the day.
- Please allow one hour for the guest slot. I recommend that we meet a few minutes beforehand to allow for any technical issues.
- Please do your best to have a strong internet connection on the day of the interview. Professional clothing and good lighting are also important to ensure a visually appealing video.
- Feel free to mention any offer that you would like to share with our audience.
- The aim of this guest spot is to promote wellbeing, self-care and care for the world around us, so please remember to share the recording with as wide a network as you can.
- And, perhaps most importantly of all, the aim of this is to relax and enjoy the chat! 🙂
If you’re happy with all of the above, please fill in this short form to start the process.