So, my vision:
I would love this to be a time that we can look back on and recognise as a major turning point in our lives. A time when we:
- went within and rediscovered ourselves and our values
- learnt how to ‘lean into’ these and to follow the deepest guidance of our hearts
- learnt how to make our choices less from fear and more from Love
- explored how to be the best version of ourselves that we could be
- realised the importance of rest, and of play
- took stock of how we relate to others and to the world around us
- rediscovered our creativity and the benefits of simple pleasures such as gardening, baking, cooking or playing with the kids or our pets
- came together to create a more sustainable, equitable future.
So, with all this in mind, what steps could you take today to include just one or two of these aspects of balance and self-care into your wellbeing practice?
I’d love to hear your thoughts.
Also, if you have any questions, I’d be interested to explore them with you, and I invite you to get in touch: