Nature hasn’t made a mistake! Your body isn’t ‘going wrong’, ‘failing’, or ‘attacking itself’!
So, what is happening when we experience dis-ease?
- Are you someone who intuitively knows there’s a link between emotions and wellbeing, and you’d like to develop your knowledge about our bio-logical system, for your own understanding and/or to share with clients, friends and family?
- Would you like to be able to listen more deeply to your body, allowing it to be your teacher and guide you to greater wellbeing?
- Are you curious to know the answers to those common questions of:
- Why me?
- Why now?
- Why this organ/tissue?
- Why does this person get sick in this way, but that one doesn’t?
- Do you have a personal / professional interest in health issues?
- Would you like to be able to go directly to the root cause in order to be able to address it directly?
- Do you feel frustrated by the current health paradigms, and find these limiting for yourself or your clients?
- Do you, or your clients, experience recurrent health issues that just won’t go away?
- Would you like to explore a new health paradigm, one that includes body, mind and spirit, that’s scientifically based, makes logical sense and can help to restore you and your clients to full health?
- Are you a practitioner, knowing that you have lots of powerful transformational tools to draw on, and looking for ways to quickly and directly understand, and address, the underlying issues behind a person’s symptoms?
If these questions are resonating with you, and you gave a heartfelt Yes! to at least one of them, then this workshop is for you!
In it we will explore:
- a new paradigm for the basic process of dis-ease, including the two phases of wellbeing.
- the concept of dis-ease as an intelligent and meaningful process.
- how each symptom in affected organs relates to a specific area of the brain and the challenge that it’s attempting to process.
- the real role of micro-organisms.
- the mind-body connection on a bio-logical level.
- how this model can support anyone through whatever dis-ease process they are experiencing, allowing them to create greater bio-psycho-social wellbeing.
- tools to assist your own self-healing journey
and/or to support your clients and empower them to heal themselves.
To see more about what this workshop offers, download this flyer.
(click on the date you want from the list below in order to book your place)