Nature hasn’t made a mistake! Your body isn’t ‘going wrong’, ‘failing’, or ‘attacking itself’!
So, what is happening when we experience dis-ease?
- Are you someone who intuitively knows there’s a link between emotions and wellbeing, and you’d like to develop your knowledge about our bio-logical system, for your own understanding and/or to share with clients, friends and family?
- Would you like to be able to listen more deeply to your body, allowing it to be your teacher and guide you to greater wellbeing?
- Are you curious to know the answers to those common questions of:
- Why me?
- Why now?
- Why this organ/tissue?
- Why does this person get sick in this way, but that one doesn’t?
- Do you have a personal/ professional interest in health issues?
- Would you like to be able to go directly to the root cause in order to be able to address it directly?
- Do you feel frustrated by the current health paradigms, and find these limiting for yourself or your clients?
- Do you, or your clients, experience recurrent health issues that just won’t go away?
- Would you like to explore a new health paradigm, one that includes body, mind and spirit, that’s scientifically based, makes logical sense and can help to restore you and your clients to full health?
- Are you a practitioner, knowing that you have lots of powerful transformational tools to draw on, and looking for ways to quickly and directly understand, and address, the underlying issues behind a person’s symptoms?
If these questions are resonating with you, and you gave a heartfelt Yes! to at least one of them, then this workshop is for you!
In it we will explore:
- a new paradigm for the basic process of dis-ease, including the two phases of wellbeing.
- the concept of dis-ease as an intelligent and meaningful process.
- how each symptom in affected organs relates to a specific area of the brain and the challenge that it’s attempting to process.
- the real role of micro-organisms.
- the mind-body connection on a bio-logical level.
- how this model can support anyone through whatever dis-ease process they are experiencing, allowing them to create greater bio-psycho-social wellbeing.
- tools to assist your own self-healing journey
and/or to support your clients and empower them to heal themselves.