Nature hasn’t made a mistake! Your body isn’t ‘going wrong’, ‘failing’, or ‘attacking itself’!
So, what is happening when we experience dis-ease?
What would your life be like if:
- not everything you’d been taught about sickness and germs was true?
- you could live without fear of dis-ease?
- you could find a completely whole-istic way to support yourself and your wellbeing?
- you were able to listen to your body, understand its messages and respond quickly and appropriately to its requests?
- you could see dis-ease as a process that brings wisdom and learning, rather than as the body making a mistake / going wrong / attacking itself?
- you knew that any symptoms you experience were created due to adaptations you made in order to survive, but that they also hold the wisdom you need in order to heal, even when conventional medicine hasn’t been able to help?
- you could fully understand the power of your mind-body-soul-connection?
- you could find a way to live in harmony with the very essence of your BEing?
If this is a life you’d like to explore,
then this workshop is for you!
In it we will explore:
- a new paradigm for the basic process of dis-ease, including the two phases of wellbeing.
- the concept of dis-ease as an intelligent and meaningful process.
- how each symptom in affected organs relates to a specific area of the brain and the challenge that it’s attempting to process.
- the real role of micro-organisms.
- the mind-body connection on a bio-logical level.
- how this model can support anyone through whatever dis-ease process they are experiencing, allowing them to create greater bio-psycho-social wellbeing.
- tools to assist your own self-healing journey
and/or to support your clients and empower them to heal themselves.
To see more about what this workshop offers, download this flyer.
(click on the date you want from the list below in order to book your place)
Thursday 18 – Saturday 20 May 2023
Friday 14 – Sunday 16 July 2023
Friday 10 – Sunday 12 November 2023
Alternatively, click here for the e-learning version of this course
“Robyn is a talented trainer who listens to participant needs
and addresses concerns compassionately and considerately.
“This workshop helped me learn more about the connection between my wellbeing and diseases.
I’d recommend it to anyone who wants to understand why they have a certain illness and how to heal it.”
If you choose to go on to do the Coach Certification with
International Meta Consciousness® Academy founder Penny Croal
you can get the Introduction fee deducted from the price!
IMCA Code of Ethics and Professional Practice