Vision and Mission Statements
To explore the Equenergy Vision and Mission statement, click here.
The full cost will be charged if an appointment is missed or cancelled, unless 48 hours notice is given.
For full Terms and Conditions, please click here.
Compliments, Comments and Complaints
If you would like to make a comment, compliment or complaint, please contact me in the first instance, using my Contact Form.
If you wish to take the matter further please refer to the International Meta Consciousness® Academy (IMCA) here.
1. My commitment to you, in my practice, is that I will work with you to:
- bring greater clarify to your current condition
- support you in addressing any past influences which may be involved
- establish your goals
- and explore strategies and resources to help you attain them.
2. Wellbeing always comes from within. For success this process will require an active involvement from you:
- a commitment to attend scheduled sessions
- If you need to postpone or cancel a scheduled session please give at least 24 hours’ notice if possible, by email or phone
- carrying out any tasks which may be set between sessions to aid the process.
- honest reporting of any changes in your physical and/or mental-emotional state.
3. As with all therapy, a “cure” can never be guaranteed.
4. Complementary Therapy does not replace medical advice. Your primary care giver is always your GP. I will never countermand or advise you to ignore medical advice. I may advise you to seek medical advice if necessary.
The complementary therapies I use are very beneficial in any situation, however you should always seek medical advice if your / your animal is unwell in any way or if your / their behaviour changes for an unknown reason.
Please be aware that I do not:
- diagnose illnesses
- prescribe medication
- promise any particular outcome or cure.